Is the grass greener under the tree than it is in the rest of the surrounding field?
I was just curious; looks awesome on there either way :yes:
Is that a 16" bar you put on there? I just ordered a 16" Tsumura for the Jonsered that's inbound...
Top surface of the leaves are shiny and not dull, and the general bark appearance with the orange hues inside the fissures.
Yes, 100% mulberry (white variety as opposed to native red) and you're right about males producing no berries. Same thing here in southern New...
29/68 with a small red maple/ash fire warming things up. [ATTACH]
Well this Eggscalated quickly :whistle: I think between you snatching up the Echo and me going for the J-Red, Sawdust Man isn't doing too bad this...
I'll have to see it for myself, so hopefully Sawdust Man checks his PMs soon and we can get the ball rolling. Either way I'm ready to rid myself...
C'mon man... You blowing smoke? ;)
Is this saw 0.325 pitch or 0.375?
I finally bought myself an X27 a couple months ago and I like it. I only went with the Fiskars because that's what Big Box Orange had available...
Looking sharp! That bumper will work great protecting you and the Mrs. from deer (or crowds... :whistle:)
Looks like a good refuge for the yuppie buyer. Nothing I'd ever waste money on, but I wish him/her/they/them all the best in their extortion efforts.
Another warm spell here, but burning will start again tomorrow morning. I have the stove staged up with red maple and ash in the meantime, just...
This could be fun. I plan on adding to this thread as ideas crop up, and encourage others to do the same. Let’s all expand our collective...
I would've done the same thing myself, asking him to remove the vines first. That's one heck of a mess. Hard to believe you actually ran a Husky...
I really like the 61, especially since changing out the AV mounts. It’s snotty enough for most of what I cut, and feels a lot more nimble with a...
It’s too bad that these intelligence agencies interpret “we the people” as “we the people in the government” and stonewall our representatives...
You’re the right man for that saw :yes:
41/68 with a mix of red oak and red maple in the Lopi.