Thanks. I run chains for my Dynamic Effort speed work. Sometimes as much as 100+ lbs of chain weight. I want to get some bands as well. A lot of...
I was able to take a look before work. I took pictures, but the closest leaves were about 50 feet up in the air for both trees, with other trees...
I’m going to try and get leaf pics tomorrow after work
When I took the pictures there werent any leaves on the tree yet. There were buds on the ground below it. I'll see if I can get another pic later...
The other day I was moving some large Red Oak logs and noticed even with the weight box out back on the three point, it could still feel light in...
The last pic of the two logs in the trailer look like two different species. The one on the right in the pic looks like Poplar to me. I'm not...
I was walking in the woods awhile back and I came across these two trees. My guess was Poplar, Ash or possibly Black Locust. I've never seen a...
In my front yard we had a pretty decent sized Pine tree. One of those ones that every time the wind blows, or a storm comes through it makes you...
I don't know if anyone else here is into lifting. A few months before “the Bug” started my son had some medical issues which resulted in me making...
Dennis looking a bit like Buddy Holly in that first pic. Congrats BTW!!!
I call most areas woods. I think of forests as really large (multiple hundreds of acres or more). Such as a state forest or large park.
I've been pondering a side by side in my future. The RTV's are nice and probably the best work UTV available. They sure aren't cheap though. The...
I'd put them on "runners". Something like a small log or a heavy duty plastic or metal pipe. This will not only keep them from freezing to the...
Do you have a machine that you could hook a chain or rope to the butt end and pull it away from the hang up after cutting the root ball off? I’ve...
It’s better from the tap anyways.
Tom did a good job on the tutorial. Much better than Bob Villa would have done. I remember his chainsaw “tutorial”. Lol. You can instantly tell if...
Very familiar with the Case/Ingersoll line. I've owned 3 hi wheelers, 4 lo pros, and a hyloader. Great tractors. Heres one of my 448's [IMG]
I used and still use garden tractors all around my 21 acre property. The big stuff is faster and more efficient, but the little tractors are fun...
Great score!!! I paid $20 apiece for 330's, and had to buy 20 to get that price. [IMG]
These little trailers as well as forwarders seem to be real popular in Scandinavian Countries like Sweden. Maybe member Chris from Sweden can...