That’s awesome that you guys could meet up and process some primo BTU’s. One of these days I wouldn’t mind meeting up with a local member.
I think a CK will be perfect for what you intend to do. Not too big, but plenty big enough for snow removal and logging. There are times I think...
How big is your property, and what types of chores are you looking to do with the tractor?
I think like many things, things can be taken for granted or made to look easier than they really are. One of our hens was about 18-20’ up in a...
NX4510
Looks like Maple
I just measured the stump. It was 27”. Bigger than I’d remembered. There were a ton of branches. I think I filled the trailer full once with just...
I believe it to be Eastern White Pine
Anything’s possible. Seeing it’s neat and orderly I doubt they’d bother you though. Can always bring your extra to your fathers to store........or...
No sir. 15 years and counting
Daddy needs his fix!!! Still laughing about that line. My wife used to question my wood and tractor “obsessions”. She finally broke though.
Get well soon!!!
Over the “Bug” time we got 16 chickens. Figured it would be a good way to teach the kids some responsibility and would provide good eggs to us. I...
My best guess is Magnolia. If not that Holly.
It is amazing. People constantly comment on my wood shed that holds 6 cords. "How many years worth is that?". "One if i'm lucky and its a very...
Not sure whats classified as old for tractors. I have a number of machines that as of 2020 range from 25-49 years old. My oldest is a 1971 Sears...
The Reverse Hyper was invented by a very well known strength coach and former power lifter Louie Simmons. He is the owner of Westside Barbell....
Thanks. The pictures don't really do justice to the size of some of the logs. The biggest ones were in the 2' diameter range. The Kioti which is...
The picture of the bench and safeties was to test the safeties. I loaded the barbell with pretty much all the weight I have, 515 lbs, to test them...
Awhile back, during the “Bug” lockdown, I was able to cut a bunch of mostly Red Oak with my father. All told, I'd estimate we cut around 12-14...