Unless things have changed, which I doubt, they are made to order. My J model gas splitter took several weeks before I could pick it up. When I...
I made a work platform for my tractor forks. Its 8' wide and 4' deep. I intend to add removable sides. Should come in handy for cutting limbs,...
Yup In fact winter days on average are about 10% higher humidity than in the summer. So more humidity, less sunlight, lower temps. I think the...
I think this thread is a great way to point out how ridiculous it is when people say "Yeah its 110F, buts its a dry heat!" 110 degrees is 110...
I assumed that, but your numbers were off. When your average person thinks of humidity, they think of a 95 degree summer day. In reality, a fall...
Hmmmm.... If the outside temp was 45 F and the dew point was 35, the relative humidity would be about 68% If the outside temp was 95 F and the...
I had a bonfire this weekend. [IMG] [IMG] I even carved up a watermelon for the guests [IMG]
It would be interesting to see if the hours of daylight in the summer and winter were the same, but the temperature and humidity were the...
You guys suck. I want some black gold!!!
I thought it might be fun to start a thread with pictures of attachments or other things people bought, made, had made, etc to help with wood...
I feel like this may have been a thread before, but I couldn't find it. Anyways.... Post pics of your bonfires here. [IMG]
The totes I got had mulch dye in them. Definitely not easy to clean. I bought a tyvek suit and spent a full day cutting them diagonally and...
I started out with the wood being stacked in the back yard. The pallets would rot after a year or so, and sometimes the stacks would lean or...
Thanks. I hope to extend it one more "cube". That would make it 8' longer and able to hold 8 full cords. Getting PT lumber right now is pretty...
3
Depends on the outdoor temp, and how long I’ll be home. I tend to get a ton of Red Oak, as well as Shagbark Hickory, different types of Maple,...
I took a pic of the stump. [IMG] All of the yellowish wood is from that Pine. Each full row is 2 cords. [IMG]
The larger production table wasn’t an option when I ordered my Supersplit. If I were to buy one now I’d absolutely get the bigger table. Not so...
Pretty impressive. Those pieces aren't small and the pile is twice as tall as he is. How much is that Ranger rated to hold in the bed?
Good job men!!!