Yes sir, We picked about a gallon of them from my parents place. They have I think 24 bushes.
Yes it was. At 7am it was about 70 degrees, by 10am it was up to 80 and climbing. I was hell bent on finishing early.
The new shed will hold 8 full cords
I was even able to fill it up on Sunday morning. I started at 7am, and by 10:05 Id stacked the 2 cords plus the little extra I had to redo from...
This past weekend, I decided to do a project that has been on my list for awhile. When I originally built the woodshed, I made it 24' long x 6'...
Sounds disgusting......I'll pass
I remember when we were first introduced to impact drivers around 2005-2006. We (construction crew) were amazed at what they could do. Could drive...
Having been in construction for many years, there is no comparison. Impact drivers are lighter, easier to get in smaller places, and drive even...
Yikes!!! Never seen that happen. Was it a squirrel?
You should be a nice guy and go over there and explain that he needs to sharpen or replace the chain, and let the saw do the work. Maybe you'll...
I think using forks is the best solution you listed for your situation. Id build a platform to put the halves or quarters on (if they wont fit in...
While the MS250 is a great homeowner saw, a noodler it is not. I have one, and its just not big enough or powerful enough to noodle that size of a...
Looking good!!! Always nice when the hunny helps out. My wife isn't too keen on firewood duties. I don't mind though, gives me alone time to...
Its pretty crazy what wood can weigh. The logs in my above pic on the Kioti are both around 5 feet long and are each around 2500 lbs
Timber and Lumber Calculators at WOODWEB Assuming Northern Red Oak, it would be 868 lbs for a 34" diameter x 27" long round.
Can't be picky. The bigguns need love too guys!!! [IMG] [IMG]
Could you noodle them in half and then use the Timberwolf log lift?
Truly, The best option is to quarter them with a big saw. If you don't own a big saw, then lots of wedges and a sledgehammer or maul. I've done...
Are you really looking for sympathy from us for the free, dropped off at your house, knot free hardwood logs you have to cut up? :rofl: :lol:...
Looking good!!! :yes: