I always liked the look of the dark brown trim and drip. Everybody does white.
Some of the newer brakes are really nice. Holds the roll for you, has a built in cutter, etc.
Yes sir.... As the late, great Kenny once said.... "You've got to know when to hold 'em Know when to fold 'em"
Paul will freely tell you that 99% of people do not need an SE model. Most don't even need a HD. I know at least 2 commercial operations (500+...
The synthetic underlayments that come in the big 10 square rolls were designed to replace #15 and #30 felt tar paper. Valleys, cheek walls,...
Punched you in the face he says!!! I know exactly how you feel. We'd be up on a roof shingling in 90 degree weather and a homeowner would pull up...
Looks good!!! I remember one time we had just finishing putting the ridge caps on and the customer came out and said she wasn't sure she liked...
I thought about that. There are a few problems. The Pine tree is 16-17" at the base, and has a decent flared root on the barn side, so Id loose...
According to the engineers toolbox, the 1/2" plywood is about 40 lbs/sheet, and the 13' 2x8's should be about 35 lbs/board. So... 40x8=320 lbs...
Another option is to lower it onto a flatbed, drive it to the barn and pick it up.
My thoughts are.... My Kioti is rated to lift 2761 lbs full height. Of course that figure is somewhat meaningless as its at the pin, and when you...
So now that the wood has been relocated, I plan to move the makeshift woodshed, cut the tree, dig out the stump, dig my 3 sonotubes, pour them,...
I have an older lean to I built probably around 2012. Its 20' L x 12' W. It has served its purpose, but the ceiling height is too low, and the...
Congrats on the new roof. I did mine myself about 4 years ago come October. I used to do it for a living, tough this time of year. Had to water...
Nothing like some big ash to stick your bar into
Looking good :salute: Nothing like a pool to cool off in on a day like today!!!
Neat old saw :yes:
As others have noted, keep the top of the beam clean, clean, clean. Also, you can set the splitter up so the wedge is a little higher than the ram...
I have another 8 cords in IBC totes for this winter. See here for that thread No more playing around This woodshed wood will be for winter of...
Not bad. They’re only a couple years old. A little gentle persuasion with a flat bar did the trick