I think people seek out shoulder wood because it seasons in 6-12 months, instead of 2-3 years for Oaks, Hard Maple, etc Take me for example. I...
Hopefully it will all work out! Looks like a nice machine.
Ok good. No ex in Virginia for me. I was getting worried. Lol
This is getting spooky. You have a Kioti, I have a Kioti. You live in New England, I live in New England. You have an ex-wife in CT, I have an...
What grapple did you/are you ordering? My dealer talked me into a Worksaver 5' model. While its not a bad grapple, if I could go back I would...
Oh my..my..my..my..my..my...... Another Kioti man :salute: Nice DK. I have an NX, has been a great machine since I got it May of 2017.
Welcome aboard!!! Beautiful property and woodpiles you have there. I have found that this site is more of a "specialist" site, with better...
Enter woodshed. Though I suppose, you still have to maintain a path to them.
I had to park on the road and walk through the 31" on my 900 ft long driveway. I finally made it to the door and couldn't open it (outswinging...
You must be referring to Hamden. Yeah it was a good one. I had plowed for the State for 30+ hours straight, and didnt realize how much we...
No clue lol
According to the drying chart in the resources section here, Pine takes less time to season and yields more BTU's than Poplar. Eastern White Pine...
I wish. I forget when they started naming the snowstorms, maybe 2011-2012. I remember "Nemo", which was February 9th of 2013 dumped 31" on my...
These pics are actually mine [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] We had a few good years there in the 2008-2015 stretch. The last few years...
I was just talking to a co-worker who is 62. She's been drinking raw cow, goat, and sheep milk her entire life, and she still gets poison ivy....
I can't recall the exact max length, but I know it will do 24" processed. I think its around 25-26". A lot of hydraulic splitters wont do that...
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
I'm sure a lot of members feel or have felt this way. I have a bunch of Pine that I plan to use for shoulder wood. Mines been split since around...
At least your gas mileage will get better the longer they are there. LOL All kidding aside, I think they'll be good to go come fall. Its only...
That's a lot of H2o