Trees down all over here. Branches and leaves all over my yard and driveway. Lost power yesterday at approx 6pm, still no power. My town actually...
I have a thread on it in this sub forum titled Extra ballast for Kioti. I’m not sure how to copy and paste on my phone. My power is out, so no pc....
What other implements/attachments do you have for the DK?
Nice!!! What size rake did you get? Is it a 6' or 7'? For my NX, i got a really good deal on a used Landpride 7' rake with wheel kit. One of the...
Looks awesome!!! I don't think that I've ever heard a bad word about Everything Attachments. They really seem to stand behind their products, and...
I think several factors come into play here: A: Its sitting on the forest floor, so it most likely never sees any real sunlight, and depending on...
No worries, I havent checked out Horkns build in a few days. Ill have to check the thread
The nice thing is that it is easy to add on to as others have noted, and I have a fairly flat property. I think this is it for this woodshed...
Sounds good Dennis!!! I'm still trying to get on the three year plan. I have 18 full cords put up right now which would probably be a 5 or 6...
Nice score Brad!!! :dex:
Are there charts that go past 22" DBH? How do others calculate the approximate volume in larger trees, if at all. Id think log trees would have to...
Thanks Brad!!! This tree at 4.5' was 16" DBH. According to the chart, it should be .5 cords, which sounds about right.
I also have a 5' box. Its more for carrying things than working out of, although I have worked out of it. This new box allows for a lot more room....
I recently made a fork platform to work out of. My tractor will lift to around 9' in height, so I could reach/work on items up to say 16' high....
I got the Pine tree down and bucked up. [IMG] Cleaned up the area around it a little bit. I hope to dig it out fairly soon and pour the three...
I finished up the woodshed this weekend. Drip edge, shingles, and facia metal. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Cherry is one of my favorite firewood’s. Nice score!!!
The biggest I've processed into firewood were in the 48-52" range. This Red Oak in the picture is more like 42" range. I don't have pictures of...
Since I got my IBC totes I have all my wood separated by species. I also have cages soley for shorts/chunks/cookies/uglies. I hope to not have to...
Doesn't sound like it will be too hard to fix. Good luck