Here's the leaves. I originally thought it was Poplar, until I took a closer look and realized it was Ash. [IMG] This is the log I cut and was...
Sunday morning I decide to do the same thing I did Saturday. I drive over, buck up a big log and am just about ready to start loading the trialer...
Tuesday we had the hurricane Isaias rements here in New England. Some rain but mostly high winds. Multiple trees and branches were downed and...
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Get after it men!!! I’ll be posting my roadside score on Monday!!!
Power is back on finally. Exactly 50 hours on the nose
Power is back on!!! 50 hours on the dot
Looks good!!!
Not that I'm aware of!!! I just recall him mentioning he was trapped in his GF's apartment duirng this particular event for multiple days with...
[MEDIA]
Congrats!!!
Yes sir. A Generac 7000. Have a large cord that backfeeds the house. Main panel breaker is off. I can use everything from water pump, toilets,...
I was saying the inverted blower that faces forward would be hard with 24" of snow because you have to drive forward through the snow as you blow...
You may be right, I'm not sure on that one. They also have the inverted pull type 3 point blowers, but those aren't cheap either and require...
36 hours and counting here no power. Not expected to be back on until mid day tomorrow. Greaaaaaaattttttttt............
I'd love to get a front mount Kioti blower. I just cant justify it right now. They've got to be 7-8 grand, plus you need the mid PTO i believe....
Still no power here. 36 hours and counting. My wife used the Nat Grid app and they said my account should expect to see power at 12pm on 8/7. So...
Pretty slick!!!
No power here since 6pm yesterday. 14 hours and counting. Every time the wind threatens to blow it seems we loose power. Quite a few trees and...
Its not much of a thread. Here is a pic of the weight box. [IMG] This is the hidden compartment. I threw some 3/4" thick steel plate in there...