How much wood are you handling? I don’t get 20 splinters loading 200+ cords
As already mentioned, looks like it could be Norway maple
We would need the picture of the guy trying to start the chainsaw while he is holding the bar between his legs as the cover photo for the show
Yeah, it's ridiculous. I had a kid working for me in the fall and when I didn't have work for him, he got a job at the bowling alley making $16...
Some of those quarters still look heavy
Haha! I got a good laugh out of that one!
Currently can’t find anyone good that wants to work
Drugs are bad
I'm hopeful but realistic. Finding help that can actually work has gotten exponentially harder in the last year
Silver maple, red maple, ash, walnut all cut and split this fall making flames
Not likely
It’s always good to set goals to keep motivated. My spring break starts on 4/15 and I set my latest goal to have all of this wood processed by...
Tasty
Ugh, lots of big stuff there!
Yes, lots of goldilocks wood indeed
Yes he will be! And I can’t wait
None of this will travel to my moms
If that’s true, and I’m not saying it isn’t, I suppose some wood would turn gray quicker due to more tannin.
Is this your building? Just curious. I would also venture to say the lower part isn’t getting any sun or rain. From my personal experiences, I...
I can easily put together some cases of beer that are over $100 each