Wind does make the saw chips tough on the eyes. Seems there’s no escaping them no matter which you you stand
6280 pounds
Just shy of a cord
Love mulberry. Watching those yellow chips fly always entertains me.
That round of locust for cookies had to be heavy!
Those spinning disks look like a nightmare.
Just like old pool liners...but they don't rot!
Probably a lot longer than you expect it to.
As a rule of thumb, the girls have always been more mature than the boys.
Nice work
Yes. I try to raise prices every year. Most around here can afford it and don’t mind paying for quality.
Osage here for me as well. I have burned persimmon. It’s an average wood in my opinion
Not pricing lower but am charging what I did this past fall. Prices are going up for the coming season
It’s very strange but it will pay off. No sense being stuck in my ways.
Haha. Only the back row is stacked
To cut back on my fall deliveries, I threw a post on Facebook about getting green firewood before prices go up next year. Had a fair amount of...
Had this haul make its way down to me last weekend. Mmm mmm mmm. Those 8% and 10% ers catch up to you quick though.
Haha. Yes…time. Good luck!
I agree. Can’t stand wearing gloves when I’m working. Only put them on if they start to get really cold. Just split and loaded two cords of oak...
Get after it and sell some instead of letting it rot