Nice that you have some place to get rid of that miserable gum!
I would buy all that locust from him and turn around and deliver it to someone for $350
Nice place to work by the looks of it. How many trees are you taking down? What has to be done with the brush?
Another day another truckload...you are a machine!
Depends on their job. Occasionally, I get some 4" diameter stuff but I don't get much under 8" in diameter. Have also known people who were...
I know there is zero tolerance for alcohol in their bloodstream while behind the wheel but I didn't know it went as far as that. That's crazy
Yeah, it's on your property...cut split and burn. Although, I wouldn't expect that many logs from each tree. Tree services love to send good...
Hopefully you asked what they liked? If I were dropping that off and you gave me Busch Lite, I'd take one of those thorns and stab into the...
I was really starting to think I was way off with everyone guessing so low....
I love summer and the pool/lake/beach. 90 I can take…upper 90’s aren’t fun
When will it all be gone? And when will it start flying again?
Is that hill to the right of the driveway all snow?
I will close things down with the gas heater but I sure as heck don’t plan on spending any more money than I have to. I
In the pines, where are you located?
Yes I can understand this but I can’t find ANY two plows under those two names with the same specs
I just spent some time on each of their websites and can’t find any 8’ plows that have the same specs. From what I can see, the fishers have more...
I have thought about hooking the owb to the pool for early season but I would have to run the line around/under my patio, septic lines and...
I know the weather in spring can always be bipolar but man it seems like I’ve burned a lot of wood the past 3-4 weeks. Lots of clouds and day...
Goldilocks logs!
Are you only considering a western? I run a fisher on my truck for residential plowing and after hitting a guardrail with it this year at an...