Haha
All joking aside everyone, wood is heavy. Please watch your backs and take care of yourself.
Lol. Hopefully only once!
Aww poor guy. Must have been scared to death. Cool pic though
Ever have a woman take your last name? I only read about ex gf’s
So you all must be much much stronger than me and move these around with ease but real weight is 630 pounds
Winner winner!
More than half the work is done so yeah
Seems like a recurring theme!
If you’re going to cut it up, may as well burn it
The 15” block in the picture
Here are the details: White oak cut down back in December and left in log form. Cut it to 15” in length today (log was 75” so five 15” lengths)....
I haven’t stopped to look recently but I’m guessing 120
$4.85 for a quart? No thanks
Was a great day. Topped out at 72, bright sun, no humidity and a constant breeze
Got al of the mixed hardwood from this pile cut up and got some of it split. Noodled some of the 4’ diameter logs as well as some of the knotty...
Time is money. Straight big stuff is one thing but take a 40” red oak with a 20” knot in it and now you’ve got a headache and a mess. Just not...
Man, I thought we were friends! Lol
Yesterday was straight to summer. A week ago I was I’m wearing my insulated carhartt jacket and yesterday I was in shorts and drifit tshirt. Talk...
Ouch! Sorry that happened. Closing gaps happen quite frequently with knarly wood and the hydros. I see guys with their hands on the logs both...