Over by 230….I’ll take it
Thank you. I visited and revisited multiple times before settling on a plan.
I was in a local bar about 8 years ago or so and in came one of my former students who definitely plenty of battles with me. He was in his early...
Both are reds
I had these two smaller oaks - 10”-14” in diameter on the lot behind me (see thread Almost my backyard) that were on the list of trees to come...
I know some of you have to work hard to get your wood out of the woods but that’s almost never the case for me…except for today. I have all of...
Great to hear. I love being in touch with my students long after graduation
Looking good!
1450 pounds
Yeah I saw that on Facebook earlier today…cute little meme but I’m a teacher. I’ve taught many teenage boys how to become men since their parents...
All true statements gents. I try to push him but also don’t want him to start to despise it. I feel like it’s a tight rope walk and I always try...
Who’s 30? I’m 45
I’ve had many more on countless nights. Just couldn’t sit in my kitchen stool while snacking on leftovers and hydrating with water on this occasion
I have piled up a bunch of Goldilocks oak for my 10yo son and his firewood stand. Today I brought the big splitter home and we hit it pretty good....
Yep that’s the app
Wife wasn’t pleased…gravity got the best of me
Not seasoned, roughly 5,000
Haha guess you do t deal with pieces like this?
This was just over a week ago. Those are 4” planks on the floor…damm craft beer bit me
I usually cut to 16” but I measured the whole log at 75” so no waste with shorties this way