What do you do with them now?
Just wood and all those cc’s!
I try my best to get rid of them but there’s only so much I can dump on people
Swapping out a greenhouse for a bar is a giant win in my opinion!
Had to stop wary today for his game but they won 14-1. Hoping for similar results tomorrow. His team has been off to a slow start this year.
I’ve heard of chains breaking but never experienced it until this morning. Was running my 390 with 24” bar and was cutting this little nub off...
Making progress on the log pile. My goal of finishing off these logs by the end of my spring break will be a close one. A few days ago, I didn’t...
I can stack up some exotics for ya!
Not for $140k
Would love to work a scrounge with you if you weren’t 4+ hours away
Those big knotty pieces will stop the machine all too often
My gloves last forever since I only use them when it’s cold or if I’m dealing with pine. Really cool idea though.
Faster than my Tw6 with a 6 way wedge? Of course I would have to use single wedge to break the knarly pieces down some but a log this big will...
Well now you have me thinking.
Time is money
Dealt with this garbage today. 40” across and nothing but huge knots up and down the whole trunk. Splitting misery in my future.
Hard to tell from that picture but the one on the right
Silver maple is almost white inside
Could be a hybrid of some sort. Definitely does not look like any hickory I’ve seen and I’m from NJ.
I’ve been told the same thing many times as well when most times I am in a good/happy mood.