As others have said, English Ivy. Completely harmless. Looks like some silver maple sprinkled in.
We usually get about a half dozen days or so each spring like this. You can almost watch the ends of the fresh splits start to crack. Forest...
Not much to ponder in my opinion....I'd leave it where it is. Looks like a headache and not worth the time.
Yeah, I was thinking it was a type of ornamental cherry as well.
2.75 cords
Not familiar with sour wood. Is this a more southern tree?
That will work too. I just figured they would make a nice bin to store wood boiler wood in my personal use
I did t bother bolting them down. Once there’s a little weight in the tote, it’s not going anywhere
Even if you have to buy some wood, I would think an owb would save money in the long run as you can use it for heat and hot water.
We have run over the septic field at my moms for 4+ decades with zero issues. All sorts of trucks and machines through the years have driven over it.
I had mine shut down and the plan was to have the gas boiler kick in for the final stretch but for some reason, the blower shut off when the gas...
Nice looking stuff.
Yep that’s a fast “not interested”
Lol yeah it’s been a productive winter…
Good amount of wood you have there in the piles. What’s your set up as far as methods and equipment?
Have a dozen totes loaded up with short cutoffs so far and have used 4 bladders on pallets for wood boiler wood. They will stay under cover until...
Here are updated pictures of the splits we’ve made so far. I am making good use of the ibc totes. Have 12 of them full of short cutoffs already....
Mission accomplished! Got all of the logs that were cut and set up for the tw6. There were a lot of bigger logs in there. Now it’s time to...
Looks like you made a lot of progress!
Ok, dare I ask but does anyone ever eat the beavers?