Looks like pignut to me. That seems to be the predominant type we have in south Jersey
I shut down my owb last week...still need to clean it out though. Letting the gas furnace take the chill off each morning. Gas company won't...
Hefty load on the Yota!
What does your mileage chart look like?
And I’m sure there were people claiming the ground would be too warm for it to accumulate.
Man those are some tall skinny pines. What will you do with all of the pine?
I feel great. Wouldn’t know I had it if I didn’t have to get tested weekly
As part of having to get covid tested weekly for work, I tested positive on Friday. Headache and sore throat first two days but nothing I could t...
I have found a couple seniors in high school that seem to be decent workers and want to get some time in splitting so progress has been pretty...
For me personally, $1000 for making that drive and working away my weekend isn't enticing enough. I would probably spend $200 on fuel, bar oil,...
Meat is meat. Once you skin it, what's the difference? I don't feel like messing with them from our cows but we give them to some Mexican guys...
We had a fire in the area today. Only about 100 acres. Humidity was still fairly low but little to no wind. Forest fire service was on it right away
There is hardly a weekend that I don’t do something firewood related
Oh I agree, the beer only comes out once the saw and splitter are put away. No exceptions!
Looks great everyone. Maybe one day when my life slows down I can join/host one of these events. Didn’t see any beer though…did I miss that...
Day 4 of the extra dry air. I’m not complaining. Can’t say the same thing for my brother though. He’s a cranberry and blueberry farmer. Once...
1000% sycamore
That was a fun clip. Looks like the 4th tree got away from you a little…no holding wood left but glad you got them all down safely.
Bristlecone pine…live for thousands of years.
Oak for days is an understatement. Get it while the getting is good!