Nice work. Now that's a fire
Gotta keep them busy and not on those iPads. I don't like when their on the computers too much.
Very nice. Nice stacks. Don't wait for the snow get it done when u can
They say It suppose to be a bad winter. I think I will start my first fire by next weekend
I'm happy to hear it's nothing serious. Take it easy till the pain goes away. Stay nice and warm and enjoy the football games..
Sometimes you have to take the chill out of the house. As long as you have plenty of wood, light that bad boy up. Stay warm and enjoy.. Enjoy your...
Thanks. The chairs are red but I guess the sun turned them a few shades lighter.
Feel better. Try taking a hot bath in Epsom salt
It sure does. What is the forecast for the next few days? I'm looking for a wet week coming up. Rain or shine I'll find something to do. I was...
It sure was. Rained here also and got a little break this afternoon so I cleaned up some leaves with the boys
It's Tom and jerry lol jk
Looks great. Nice work space you got there. Tons of good stuff. Have fun and be safe
Perfect looking stacks. Nice and straight..awesome job
That's like my neighbor. He cuts wood today and burns it tomorrow. I asked him if he cleans his outside pipe and he said no, I only clean my stove...
Looks good. You can put a lot of wood in there
Whatever works.
It sure does the mm was 38%
Love the set up.
Thanks. Kind of stringy. Funny smell