It had a nice smell to It. It did have some red in the middle not sure
They dont want to sleep over with my 3 young boys
They li They live close by thank god lol
Gotta keep the guest warm
Looks like oak
I'm going into the kitchen right now to do some whining . Awesome trailer
Just got home and cut it all up hopefully tomorrow I will split it
I agree. I keep gloves and a saw from the fall season on. In the bronx you sure could see it from far away. Im the only one cutting wood in scrubs...
Nice day for scrounging
I guess from the different areas and climatesthey might be different as you stated. Ill see In a few months what it looks like after it dries a...
Looks good. I eat a lot of Bulgarian feta. Love feta omelettes with onions
Keep it by the stove to help dry it out..
Way to go Dave. Nice logs you got there. I agree that keeping busy keeps you young
That's what everybody should be burning. Nice dry wood.
Yes thats right. We go there for Christmas also. Its really nice. The property is incredible.
That's a silly question. They had some really nice maple there. They had name tags on every tree and shrub. What a beautiful landscaped park. They...
Nice day at Lasdon Park in Katonah. Halloween stuff
Great pics. Most of been so peaceful and relaxing. Looks like you enjoyed your day
Happy birthday. That's a great surprise. You can't beat that with a bat.. Awesome
Unbelievable. He must of been on some good chitttt. Strong truck though..