It sure is nice getting help. You get so much done with a helping hand. I just ordered a slip on 4way from ebay should have it by next week. It's...
Thanks WS after looking at the forecast I said I have to get it done today. Are u all set for the winter
I agree one day cold one day warm. Winter sure is sneaking up on us. Bring it on.
Great family work. Great job stacking. Do u have a 4way wedge on the husky
Its not fun getting caught off guard. I looked at the forecast on Thursday and noticed the drop in temperature. I said let me clean my stove...
As long as no one got hurt. Nice looking rounds there.
Looking good. I see you had the captain steering the boat. Stay warm
Nothing is cheap today. Gonna check my husqvarna dealer to see if they have them. Whatever helps your back and body out so u don't pull something
Thank you. Just fired it up. Gonna drop tonight. Gotta be cold by you
Gonna fire it up tonight with some maple to get the chill out and keep the little ones warm
Thats the after pic. There really wasn't much build up. It pays to burn dry and hot. I have the jotul f55 carabasett
Real nice Dave. What ever makes it easier on the body. Where did u pick up them up from
Nice roof you put together. I'm ready as well. The temps are finally starting to drop here in NY. Gonna put some splits in tonight to get the...
You got some fun work ahead of you pal. Perfect weather for it
Wow big bad boy. It's amazing how hollow and deep it was
All cleaned up and ready to rip. Wasnt to bad as I didnt clean it last year. I guess when u burn dry and hot...
Great job. Looks rough now
That's awesome. Gotta pick one up for my boys . Happy birthday champ enjoy the cake....
Some great btu there. Be safe