[QUit TE="raybonz, post: 174033, member: 116"]$230.00 is a good deal for ready to burn wood around here.. Much less firewood around this year and...
Some people are asking $250-$310 wit delivery
Job well done. You could have fun with that in the woods
If I do get one I would definitely put it on gravel base . It says it could Hold 7 cords but they way we stack could get more then that
Nice work. I never heard anyone complain about echo. Good products
Theres nothing like being in the country. Looks nice. Nice view
It's 369 for a 20x10 www.shelterlogic.com › Products › Firewood Storage I rather wait till I see a few reviews if there isn't any by April I'm...
That's the way to do it Pete good work..
That thing looks nice and sturdy especially with those cinder blocks on it. Did u also screw it into the wood
Shelterlogic makes one just for wood. Holds about 8 cords. I haven't read any reviews on it so therefore I'll wait..
Nice work. Looks good
I sure will. Have a great day
Nice work as usual. Nice looking splits
My pine kindling and some fire is all I need. I have so much still from sandy. I use it for the pit also
Nice work. Good use of the pallet
A
Always good to be on point.
Thats that's good . Always good to be ready. Enjoy the btus
Absolutely. I hope it's all pros and no cons but there is always something that u find that can make an improvement on
That's what I'm talking about nice and dry. How many cords do u have in there? Great looking shed