Nice work. Thats more then a little. What do you do with your leaves?
Feel better. Drink lots of tea with honey or lemon. Ever heat up and drink some blackberry brandy? Great for a severe cold
I live next to FDR state park and it's amazing. I usually go there a few times a year with the kids. I love being surrounded by trees. Nothing...
A lot of btu on those subway carts especially during rush hour
Whatever your doing it's working well. Be safe and go get it
Looks good. Can't go wrong with free wood even though we bust our butts to CSS
Love it. You haven't stopped since u got back into it. Keep up the hard work. Looks great.. Your a beast...
If he has it on all the time he should be fine if he doesn't then he might have some issues
Lmao. I hear u LP . I agree with u pal. City life is crazy. Just a traffic alone is a PIA..forget about all the other bs..
Your gonna have fun with the ms290. Take care of it and it will last forever
Sweet. Nice looking stuff. Let's us know the mm reading curious
I grew up there my entire life. If I didn't have to work there I wouldn't care less about it. It's amazing how much it's changed for the worse....
I agree with you a 100% . I work in the Bronx about 20 minutes from Manhattan. I live about 45 minutes from the Bronx . I love it up here. I only...
I its always like that. When people in the city see me cutting wood on the street in scrubs they look at me like I'm crazy but little do they...
I have the f55 and I leave the door open until I see it roaring then I close it. It works like a charm after I lower the draft. Burns for about...
I met a few guys that work down here but live In dutchess county NY its a small world
Subway cars high rise buildings
It's the thought that counts most.
Yummy. That looks real good. Enjoy it bro