That's what I like to see. I do the same with my Subaru Outback . Whatever works
Looks good as always. What's the biggest size you cuts logs ? We got tons of rain and winds for the last 2 days. Hope I can get some stuff this...
My black locust, maple, oak was CSS about 4 Years ago. My pine is from Sandy I only use that for kindling and the fire pit.
Ok . Where do u live now ?
Oh wow i been to greenpoint a few times. Pricesof homes in brooklyn and whitestome are riduculous and u get no property and most of the time the...
Ok not to far from me. Were u off of 82 or 44. I live in mohegan lake / yorktown NY right off the taconic parkway
Lma lmao I don't live in the city only work there. I live about an hour north of the city. I don't like tall buildings. I prefer to be surrounded...
Enjoy that looks good. Enjoy your dinner
Wow that's a steal. Most of been used twice
Your absolutely correct. Great work gas. Nice looking rounds you got there . Nice pick up as well. Keep up the hard work...
Looks good. Check what the mm reading Is
Good work. Safe and sound. Was she out side when you were cutting it down
Job well done. You dont need a membership to the gym. Thats the best exercise
Thats Thats awesome lmao
Great looking stacks. Is that gravel you put down? I only have about 7 cords dry and gonna get about another 4 cords in a few weeks but I always...
That stuff Is real good. Packed with alot of vitamin c works wonders
[QUOdifference="nate, post: 175027, member: 679"]Big City to me is a place with over 20,000 people haha! I grew up in a town of about 2000. Big...
Is it due from all the rain we got this year that its heavier
Nice work. Your a busy man. Great pics and a beautiful view of those mountains
Very nice Dave. Great set up with the chute. Makes life easier for u. Have fun ttomorrow when u go out there in the wood.