Never had any birch however pine works wonders also. It's like an igniter
Wonderful pics . I love the way those mountains look. That's a perfect postcard. It's looks we might be getting our first taste of snow or some...
Real nice. Big eagle. Wont have to worry about any critters lmao
Nice looking rounds there. Take the saw and cut it right down the middle..
Welcome to the FHC
That's what ya call using your head.. Nice spot you got there
Sure looks purdyyyy. Nice job u did
I cleaned up some leaves as well but it sucks when your neighbors don't clean there mess and the wind blows it on your property. You did a nice...
Great job. I like that u put it to work ASAP .
It will an experience that she will never regret. She will tell people stories that will last a lifetime. May she have a safe journey...
Looks great. Nice amount of splits. Great work like always. Whole lot of btu you got there
Looks good. Nice looking fire pit . Did u make it or did u buy it
Great work. Nice looking pics. It's always nice getting ahead..it sure is tough getting it done solo..
Welcome to the jungle. Nice pics
Welcome. Some nice toys u got there
Nice and dry. Great looking stacks
Nice an nice and dry. I like the kindling box.
It's all about staying warm the way we do. FHC
Looks good. Nice stacks. It will stay nice and dry now. Did u have those stacks covered before?
2 days of rain and heavy winds. Looks like the rain has stopped but the wind is still howling. I wrapped by wood stands with tarps and bungee...