Woo hoo nice shot. Some good protein
Ok good to know thanks
Good to burn or save it for the pit
Found these on the street
Awesome as always. You are a perfectionist when it comes to stacking...
Nice big rounds. Some nice btu you got there
Awesome steal. Good going keeping your eyes open
Dropping down to the low 40's so u know what that means. Fire time . Gotta keep the kids warm . Gonna try and install the blowers This weekend....
Ok that's not bad. How many cords did u burn last year
When was the last time you got an oil delivery
Cant beat that with a bat. Does she plan on burning that this year
Looks great. You got a nice wall for cover there.
Sweet. When do u plan on breaking it in
Nice job. I like the tiles u chose for the shower. Looks good. Nice looking mirror
That looks purdyyyy. Nice set up you got there. Did you put it in yourself
Make one out of pallets and get some lumber it should only run you about $200-$300 better then paying $1000
What are oil prices by you
Happy Birthday many more to come
That's why we bust our butts for all year so we don't have to spend money on the furnace. I hate putting the furnace on
I agree with you. I rather burn wood then oil. Wood is free. Oil by me is around $3.05 right now the cheapest it's been in years. I also have to...