Yes, the Gearhead is smaller. I'm going forward with the IS although have concerns with being able to keep the btu's in check with my place. I've...
Jackpot indeed! Straight beech and oak... Beautiful setting you have there in your area. :cool: Hopefully your MIL closes the deal and you...
Well, I need a clue on #2, there's no bark on it! What's that Johnny Carson skit with the great Carnac giving clues? :)
Nice work! That ash will make for some nice firewood and you have a bunch. Nice straight logs too. As far as the tops, I usually cut down to...
1 - Persimmon 2 - don't know
Honey locust threw me too..... I wasn't sure on #2.
Wow! Really like your dog, and those firewood stacks are almost flawless. Nice job on both. Congrats on finding your new best friend. I can...
What do you consider the minimum load? 3/4 or 1/2? I have 1200 sq ft on the lower level and 900 sq ft upstairs, but no good way at the present...
Couple of questions please. About what time did you light the stove? I assume it went completely out sometime overnight and was cold in the am...
Found this one of the family hiking... [ATTACH]
Hedge maple Elm
Very nice!! I wouldn't mind having the 046 also. Looks new to me. :cool:
I think that's a great idea! I don't have much pine, but use aspen and hemlock split small for kindling also.
Very nice work. Certainly beats going to Home Depot and buying all that wood. I should consider this for when I build my wood shed this summer....
"Johnny, you can't go sledding today, daddy has to work with his new tools". :)
I'll take the cole slaw now... :emb: I would have never got number 3 right. Looks like sweet birch bark to me.
You didn't get graded yet.... You might go hungry tonight. :whistle:
So I get a half a chicken dinner? Hedgerow might be right on the Popple/Aspen in #5.
I'm in also. Sending in my deposit today. I'll wait on making the final decisions.. :) I may buy my chimney pipe from them also.
Does this remind you of anyone? :whistle: [media]