I like the Northstar, but shipping is an issue. Wish I had a store closer to me. Have not seen the Allwood splitters before. This is nice! [media]
I've seen it sawn before. Nice straight grain but gives off a lot of weight during drying which can cause warping and splits if not carefully...
I have been impressed with them so far, but it's hard to get past the price tags....
Does anyone have a Timberwolf splitter or can comment on the one below? I like the large wedge and the Honda motor. They are not cheap however......
That's some nice looking firewood. Going to split pretty well for you too.
Thanks everyone. Trimming the windows, ceiling and base out with knotty pine also. Doing a textured knockdown on the ceiling. Used cans with LED...
25 x 30 or 750 sq. ft. We really needed some extra space for when we have company or friends come over. I'll try to post a finished picture...
Very nice. I have a scarlet oak to cut first this spring. Looks like your splitting these on the smaller side?
That's really cool! That is one thick slab of pecan! :)
I'm working on some interior finishing on my pole barn upstairs living space. The area is already framed out and I'm adding a Sheetrock ceiling...
The hot set up are the laminated ones. Laminated posts are much less prone to rotting. Standard poles such as 6" X 6" treated only have the...
Pecan?
Look at that sawdust pile! Looks like a lot of live edge slabs to work with. :)
Yep. We were shooting at steel out in the snow and you can see from the pattern in the snow just how much splatter there is and how far it goes....
Couple more.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I cant even imagine tackling that job without heavy equipment to move it around? How did the slabs come out?
That's crazy big in my book. More than I would tackle...
#1 - persimmon #2- poplar ...... Never would have got #2....
You have a serious wood fetish problem and need to see a doctor.... Maybe we can get a group rate?
With all this woodcutting/logs/ ATV hauling in the woods pictures, we (I) have high expectations as to the upcoming wood stacks/wood sheds and...