Sure... I need help to carry the sprayer anyway...:rofl: :lol:
damm it.... I think this site already cost me over $2,500 bucks and I have only been on for a month! :)
Thanks guys... Had a good nights sleep last night in the garage... :smoke: What do you guys about the optional feedout table for a hundred...
Thanks. It's long and a lot of work so I can appreciate TC's question on dealing with the brush! After I do a Roundup treatment it's looks like...
I cut the saplings with my Stihl. Used a Brushhog on the rest and use Roundup to keep things in check before they get out of hand again. I find...
Nice score of Ash! Looks like quite a bit of wood you got there too. Time to break out the splitter. We will need pics....
Seeing that tree is on my bucket list...
Is it that apparent? :drool:
Went and bought a splitter today. Northstar 32 ton. It was a new "scratch and dent" model. Unused and had some freight damage that scratched the...
It sure is a windfall of jobs, money and energy for our state! I hope they keep some of that energy reserved for Ohio residences and business's,...
I'm starting to see that now. :)
:):):) Very nice looking wood! :cool: It looks pretty dry to me too. Doesn't that 4 X 4 work nice for getting in the wood?
Anything by GB is really nice! I look at that tool as something to be able to pass on from generation to generation. I know there is a lot of...
Yea, I agree. Anything big I can hand split in half. I don't take 36" crotch pieces anyway. I'm going to take a look at the Northstar 32 ton...
Thanks for your input. Your comments about the ergonomics have been helpful. As I look more closely at many of the splitters, they are all laid...
So were back to the good old two stroke again?! I thought the 4mix was the way to meet EPA regulations?
Wow!! :cool: Is that what I was smelling outside? :drool:
Point taken.... I try to buy as much American built products as possible.
I have the benifit of having 30 acres of hardwoods. I have always hand split, but usually a a cord or two a year. I have another stove coming and...
Found a good deal on a couple of Northstars and need your opinions. The bottom two splitters have the option for a hydraulic log lift for $800...