Very interesting place you have there! :cool: I see Giz liked the smell of fresh cut Cherry trees also! :) If your at all like me, you...
I bet that stove can roast your out too! Didn't see any wood piles so wasn't sure what the chimney was for... My girls would like that OH...
Very nice place! Looks like a great view off the front porch with that clearing in front to give you an unobstructed view of the mountain range....
wow!!! That's a nice score indeed...:) Already bucked to the right length too!
"Available to qualified tree removal professionals only"... I never knew the pros did it for free for the firewood!? :loco: :crazy: I've got a...
Nice start you have there! Looks like one of the girls is laying down on the job though....:whistle:
Nice job! What a great way to entertain with friends and play around with fire and food! Who wouldn't like this? If only there were a beer or...
Very cool! At first glance the shapes and some of the coloring look like Juniper to me.
I think cherry makes for one of the best looking wood stacks...Looks like it split well for you.
I suspect your right that its the PSI that an air compressor is capable of that concerns Woodstcock. Maybe ask them about using a hairdryer instead?
- Hope your right about the splits piling up fast! - Good thought on the wheel. I picked up the tongue before I bought it and it's well balanced...
Very nice! I used it and had good and not so good experiences. Glad it worked for you! :) I guess it all depends on the issue with the carb...
Very nice! It may or may not split wood better than the next maul/axe, but it's sure nice to own a high quality tool. :)
Thanks It's limestone. The previous owner did the grading, culverts and ditches and started with 2" limestone and worked his way up using sizes...
Just when I thought you couldn’t possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this… and totally redeem yourself! [media]
Road Trip....:thumbs: [ATTACH]
Very creative... Good thing you have wood heat. What's going on in Maine that you don't have power?
TC, might be more wok carrying the beer wagon than the sprayer..... :) Truth be said, I would love to have you guys over for a beer or two.
Thanks, I think your right on... :) I'll use it for a while first and then see what it needs.