The one you slept with when it was new?
I like the log lift! Does it have two wedges on it?
Loon, I see that beautiful dog in all your pics and he's the only one I see working all the time! Really nice set up.... Thanks for all the...
Wow! And I was looking for a Honda thinking it was the way to go.... :thumbs:
That just may be the ticket... Thanks
What a great stash of Locust firewood! Looks like they cut most everything about the right lengths and the rot that existed in a few of the...
Could you imagine if we ever had a serious problem(s) in this country that shut down our financial institutions, water or power grids? I'm not a...
Yes, mine was live storm damage also. I stacked it off the ground single row with a piece of plastic over the top only. It's not in the full sun,...
I even went to my "big uglies" pile to experiment with splitting the most gnarly, knotty, twisted ones! It was cool.... :smoke: Mines the same...
Have about and cord and a half of C.S.S. Scarlet oak that's been seasoning since July 2011. I split a bigger piece and it was at 20%. Checked a...
Looks like it was a tall straight one perfect for splitting! The big rounds are going to be heavy! Don't bust anything important moving them...
I finally got around to picking up the splitter and tried it out yesterday for the first time. I have been hand splitting for years, but I think...
That's really cool. I need t do this someday...:)
Very good!! :rofl: :lol: I am a little worried the wife might "accidently" burn it someday.
How about a campfire and a couple beers?
And we have a winner! I'm a little surprised the wifey let me get away with it also....
All good guesses, but no cigar. It's the red under he bark that will give it away.
The bark has been sanded down a bit.
I bought this fish last week at the flea market. Anyone guess what it's made out of? And "wood" doesn't count.... [ATTACH]
Here's Emma..... [ATTACH]