Nice looking oak... That's about the utmost perfect scrounge. Looks like most of it was bucked up to the right length. Did you need to saw any...
Great looking tractor and you keep it up real nice also! It shows....
I thought it was conspicuously missing the fish? :) Welcome to the forum!
Just so I have this straight.... You use ropes, pulleys, sleds, winches, booms and levers when your cutting wood... :whistle: Gotta love it......
Wow o_O That's a lot of wood you have their Stinny! That sure is all nice prime straight logs you have. I know how heavy those oaks are... I'm...
Well now I know who to invite to go camping with us in the future. Lots of light to cut firewood for the campfires! :) When I was a kid I had...
That's only a quarter of it! o_O
Update.... I was incorrect about when I cut up that oak It was July 2012, not July 2011. Now it makes more sense to me... I don't need this...
If it looks as good as I think it will, you can sleep with it on the first night.... :whistle:
Hand truck onto the trailer makes sense... Every time I look at massive trees, since it's usually just me with saw and maul, I always think about...
Great score and a massive maple! How are you going to pick up the rounds? Not too big to man handle on to the truck?
X2
I'll be watching this build... :smoke:
One night each..... I though everyone knew that....
Wow! I didn't expect they would be running the splitter already!! Is the other changing the oil? What exactly do you do you do when they are...
I got that same book from the library a few years ago! :) It was a father and son who wrote it... I think that's the book where they talked...
Very nice place! Has a rustic cabin look to it, which is what I like. We will want to see pics of Emma running the splitter soon. I see she...
That is of course, as long as you only did it once.....:whistle:
Its OK...... :) Everyone knows you always sleep with you new splitter on the first night..... :smoke:
Showed my girls the video. They think I really blew it buying the gasser. :confused: They want the horse or better yet a pony!