I used to do that, thought it was pretty silly thinking like that, but not any more... Now that I bought a moisture meter, I know exactly what it...
X2
You go to the car wash more often to vacuum the wood chips/bark out of your trunk than to remove the dirt/salt off the outside... Your kids play...
Nice stacks, looks like a lot of fire pit wood to me! I like the idea of smaller splits and shoulder wood or softer wood for the fire pit. Looks...
Wow!! I'm impressed with all these nice sheds. I need one too... I just have piles everywhere I can find a spot. Let's see, this site cost me a...
Could be the frost heave moved it with all this freezing and thawing.... Happens to everyone.. Or you could do what this guy does... :) [media]
Nice pictures and quite the stack you have now.... How many cords are your guessing? The way you have them stacked, it wouldn't take much...
That was good....:rofl: :lol: Somehow I think Judas Priest was has something in mind that was a little more daring than lighting a Duralog on...
Beetle, I commend you on your excellent restraint! :zip: My dad has passed some time ago, but I would love to have seen his reaction to the...
I have no interest in lighting that goofy log.... Now if I can get all my neighbor's to bring their logs outside maybe we can find a place to do a...
Beautiful pictures! :) Looks like your well on your way to stocking up for the year.....
I'm on a business trip in Northern California and I check into the room and to my surprise they have a fireplace! Then I evaluate the situation...
I thought we had it bad with snow.... Where do you live, Canada or someplace!!!..... :whistle: Its been a long winter....
When growing up, my parents had a house that had both forced air (oil) and radiant heat in the bedroom ceilings. It was embedded in the plaster. I...
I agree. I'm not one to normally splurge on stuff, but I do watch what things are worth (resale value) when it's time to sell. That axe holds...
Two dry splits with a gap between them with 4 to 5 newspaper balls between them with a dry twig or one small piece of kindling on top the...
Good reminder. I never wear steel toes and should..... I know Gark never wears them and should also.....
You know we want the finished stack pics as well.... :whistle:
I have two girls also... and they should appreciate it also....:) Still a tool that will survive our lifetime and will be valued by the next...
And your sons lifetime..... Nice stuff. :)