You're right, I guess I was thinking of the RSX series which is their high performance cross over Gator. It is a work horse and something I use...
Great looking place you have there! That's a lot of stacking or should I say re-stacking! I like your garage set way back too.
That would be nice, but no it's a JD 825i. I use it all the time for just about everything including getting wood in. It was nice having my...
I heard they use sycamore often for butcher blocks?
You have been holding back on us! :)Very nice! Wall O wood... :cool: Would be a muddy mess with weeds were I live... Great pictures!
Nothing wrong with pine. I would split a few into really small spits for kindling all year. I would insist on beer for all your trouble next time....
Very nice pictures and thanks for sharing! Your backyard is really cool. Very organized and almost like a fort for kids/adults. I'm impressed....
Who finds wood already all bucked up and seasoned!? :yes: Was there a cold case of beer left there too?
I liked the American splitters also. I would first decide on the design, and size you want and then compare the few components that comprise what...
You would have to be a crazy woodhoader to think like that.... :whistle:
Isn't that the truth, and good eye you have! :) Its a scarlet oak that the top blew off in a storm and I have the top cut up but not the 25 foot...
Not sure if you saw this.... http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/index.php?threads/northstar-splitter-first-use.3538/
Stinny, that thing has your name written all over it....:drool: It would be cool....
You will remember this day when your throwing that nice maple in the stove some winter... :)
Thanks guys... It was a great weekend for cutting wood. I have a lot of shoulder wood cut and stacked. I really need to focus this year on getting...
Very impressive! Lots of work done there already! Nice mix of wood too...
Beautiful land you have there. Looks like you have quite the canopy during the summer! I think you have quite the selection of wood for burning...
That's one big pile of oak! :) I can relate, I worked the better half of the weekend and didn't end with nearly that much! Lot of work there....
We had great weather in southern Ohio this weekend and spent the majority of my time being with my youngest daughter, and Emma the pooch, cutting,...
And I always thought when those firewood guys said a " a pickup load is a cord!" were lying! o_O