Nice stacks and like the round thingy..... All oak?
I heard the same thing. I'm OK with mine (date of manufacturing) from what I researched. The dealer told me about $42.00 bucks to adjust the...
I'll be watching this post closely. I have 2, 4 mix BR600 blowers that I bought in late 2012. My string trimmer is a FS250 which is the last of...
I hate those little peckers....
X2!!
I think it turned out great! Turning exercise equipment into non exercise equipment is always a good thing! :yes:
That's pretty up close and personal. Made a pretty slap for you and Emma? Im surprised it made the long journey over to your place? Bring him...
Thanks guys..... Emma was so happy chasing leaves, twigs, butterflies and fascinated by the chips off wood falling out of the bottom of the...
Another great weekend in southern Ohio for weather so it was time to get a little more wood in. Worked on a Scarlet Oak and a red oak that was...
I like it! Makes sense to me and less likely to lose any stacks due to frost heave. Looks like you have been busy. :)
Looks like a lot more than a cord to me....:)
Not when their nesting like that.....:whistle:
Primo would is right! :) Looks like a lot of wood there! Did you buck it all up on site?
Nothing worse than having the flu.... Unless it's the flu while your on vacation! That's a kick in the shorts about the hot tub/pool too. Gotta...
Now I see the standing cherry trunk. I bet you will get about a cord out of that cherry tree? I like that they aren't too big and easier to...
Nice! :) Excellent wood, easy to saw, pick up, and split! My kind of find!
Nice looking truck! I can see everything is greening up around you! That looks like a nice private piece of land you have. :)
Right on both counts. ;) Removable sides and BR600. I think your picking up on my "Tim the Toolman issues" :emb:
Thanks for the kind words... Well I'm impressed you notice the details like the tube top. The 2720 has loaded rear tires (beet juice) , so it's...
Very interesting and thanks for sharing this. The Sycamores by us get pretty darn huge! We will want to see pictures of the finished board(s)!