Good call. My saw, but my father has it99% of the time. I get it long enough to sharpen and tune. Dig revised
so my wife asks me what I want for Christmas this year. After reading these forums, I might ask for a MS 250 to compliment my 310 and 461. I was...
I bought 10 packages of these as a trial based on this post. I gave a couple to my father as he is getting older. He and I both seemed to wonder...
Neighbor wants me to thin these mature beech trees also. Sitting in his tree stand prepping my cuts:dex:[ATTACH][ATTACH]
I bought a new 025 about 20 years ago when I was hired to clean up my neighbors woods after they had it logged. My dad still uses it, and I have...
Today I chose hoarding[ATTACH]
Agreed
If I were you I would see if you can get someone to commit to buying some. If you are moving, leave 1-2 yrs worth and cash on the rest. I...
I stack most of my wood against the gable end of my detached garage. Will be adding on a 40 x 20 roof on the eave side this spring though.
Nice score. Standing dead cherry is great:dex:
Nice to see a fellow hoarder with a Chevy. :dex:
Problem I have is the snow gets 2 to 4 ft deep most of the winter
Kinda nice to see snow, we do not have any yet. This is why we cut the wood though... Be safe fellas:dex:
So this tree is roughly 18 -24 inches at the base. Roughly 70 ft tall. All of the weight is on the good side. Tough cut I will make over the...
Gave up hunting. Cut up the top on the blowdown
I let a 6 pt go yesterday, couldn't get a shot off on this guy, neighbor got him[ATTACH]
morning all. Just sitting up in my tree stand behind the house and realized I would prefer to be cutting these trees as opposed to sitting in...
Maple, Hickory, Cherry, Ash, Black Walnut,Ironwood and Beech. Winters are too cold for me to mix in light BTU wood. That stuff is on a couple of...
I would just buy the smallest stihl gas saw myself. The cost may be a bit more, but when I hold and electric saw I miss the rumble. Need to hear...
Funny [ATTACH]