A little over 300 lbs according to the manufacturer. That is why I opted to hack and weld to mount it vs adding another 100lbs with the adapter....
All kidding aside you are 100 % correct on the ppe. This summer I threw a chain wearing some army issue pants. About three inches from my junk,...
Thanks for the info, will look into this very soon.
Not a bad deal, although it looks like it might have been used a few times. I have the same saw and love it.
I generally think this is a good tractor for the money. It does not have a huge loader capacity, but for around the house it works great. Much...
Supposedly it provides a very slight increase in power....race cars run on ethanol I think. The emissions are killing the power, the ethanol...
Luckily the gas station near my house sells 93 octane that is ethanol free.
I have many many large hickories behind my house. Feels like blocks of concrete it is so heavy. Burns great after two years. Splits like a...
I think so, I,just was itching to get this done and try it...I will use the hoses elsewhere later. Will research the valve options this week...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Finally got someone to do the cutting and welded I needed. More welding to do, need to figure out hose...
If it's one time, either tow it slow or rent a little flatbed. I have done both and a little discretion goes a long ways. Once you get home,...
There are several good responses here. Pretty much everything we own with a combustion engine is restricted purposely. Emissions is becoming a...
Well done with cutting and stacking so neatly.
Nice. You southern fellers can use assless chaps in that weather. Might keep Clemson cool too. :dex::dex:
If you are averse to bringing it into your house period, throw it in a paper bag outside and walk it right into the stove. Likely overkill, but if...
So chaps in the summer and the pants in the winter. Below zero days here are harsh, chaps do it cut it.
Sir yes sir. I am loyal to brand. I will say I do not put down other brands though.
Now that's a load of wood......jealous
Painting it purple too??? Just kidding. Nice find:dex:
Any and all of the above