I agree with the bins. Since the pieces will be disorganized to some extent in the bins, it will allow for some air flow. Stack them tight in...
Wow, you did well. I ended up getting sick late Friday, and got pretty much nothing done. Ran the saw for an hour (previous post), and brought a...
I think motivation has a lot to do with for me. Why wind up the 461 for a twig, and why start the smaller saw for the same reason. When...
Sorry to start another thread, but since I was cutting alone yesterday this question popped up and I am certain many of you will have good...
Trailer must have been crying a little....loaded her hard
Score:dex:
Between the pants, the pants pockets and the pocket on my hoodie, I now get changed I the garage:rolleyes:
Looks lik hard maple, but hard to tell. you will know,once it dries though:dex:
Still not feeling well. Got an hour in at slow motion and snapped a few pictures. Almost All of the standing trees will be coming down over the...
Well done.
Video:nerd:?
Please don't associate me with NYC. I hate that place more than most.
Thanks. I had visions of chips and splits. Now I am sitting inside dying.
Welcome. More upstate NY ers :dex:
Woke up with a flu or nasty cold...not getting anything done. Very frustrated.
Hard to tell, but it seems like he cut the hinge wrong, or cut right through it. Gravity only works one way
Transformer design and engineering? I manage power plants, you design the big guys do you?
I have them and love them. They are warm, and stay dry. I have beat them and they have yet to tear. The added bonus is that they are much...
do it...just make sure you get the $100 back
Glad to see many others are distracted by other issues. My plan and my wife's plans likely do not align, so next weekends plan will look an awful...