That is the plan starting next year :dex:All of the big transport companies do it also. If only I could do the same with the real estate taxes....
For strict personal use no. But it would be touch and go and hard to explain using a $100k plus (truck and trailer) for pure personal use. They...
NY seems to be the worst. I pay close to $200 a year to register my 20 ft landscape trailer, which I registered for 10K lbs. I would love this...
I generally do not carry a pistol when cutting on others property. First, the value of the wood does not offset the pure headaches associated...
I cannot justify this, but thought maybe someone on here may want. If nothing else, you can dream too...:dex: 2007 Blue Ox Log loader trailer
So the different between the 7 and 8 pin physically is? Guessing sprocket?
Not sure where this belongs, but I have a question for the experienced cutters. I have three 36 inch beech trees to drop and buck in the next few...
While I pretended to go hunting tonight, I decided to track down some big wood since the ash pics made me jealous. Not sure if pictures do this...
Ouch. Glad you have the know how to fix it
Sweet setup. Very organized.
NICE WOOD!!!:dex:
amazing what a good looking woman can get away with. :dex:
Sounds like you need to kick the new dentists azz
wow, great idea. I have not seen these before, at least not this nice of a layout.
I split for my parents for years with an axe, maul, wedges, and worst case noodled. I have to say, at least in my case, 22-24 inch hickory splits...
Agreed on the poles. I have a nice mature forest too, so the branches for the most part are a minimum. I was cutting down the maples around the...
damm that is some nice stacking. I hate stacking so much, and the pictures would support that. It is solid and stacked, but not pretty. Well...
Impressive, you must have big timber where you are?
long term investment ?:dex:
Do you have a loader of any sort? You could stack them loosely somewhere on concrete, and tarp. Every so often you could turn the pile and retarp.