Based on the recent events, make sure if you need to shoot someone or something, you kill it and off video! You do t want a tree hugger getting...
I imagine a wheeler with a winch or a come along would bring that down. Be safe!:dex:
Cool idea. Another one I use (which i can get a picture of if needed), is where I took a piece of 1x1 oak lumber and cut it to 28 inches. I put...
Nice setup, I have been looking for one myself. I hate messing with the limbs, but I also want to keep my woods clean. I stick a few pieces here...
sorry. that picture I posted is horrible
Here is a project for the coming weeks. About 4 ft at the base, old dead hickory by the house. [ATTACH]
I saw get the saw out and start hacking!!! Lots of good and very dense oak...and maybe a few nails!!:dex:
If you can wait, going to the lumbermens field days is where deals can be had. I paid a little over $900 for the 461 with a 20 inch bar with an...
I will be taking all of the appropriate measures and will take some videos while felling. If unsure, I will walk away. I do appreciate the...
Nice score!!!! :dex::dex:
I got the American Splitter with a lift and a hookaroon for just these reasons.
Thank you for the detailed response. I will be "scouting" and laying this out this weekend. So I will snag some pictures while they are...
well done. That stuff is the perfect size for my stove already...no need to split. :dex:
:dex: Cool. Too bad you guys are a so far away. I was hoping for a group gathering next summer at Boonville or one of the other forestry shows?...
:dex: My wife stacks a lot of it. I get it to the pile in the bucket or gator and let her stack away
Hedgefest?
Stacking is the worst:picard:
Finally got the pile split. [ATTACH][ATTACH]
As long as the ad said, non running, as is, unknown mechanical condition, or something similar, I would not worry. Just ignore him
Maine must be making a killing on this, and good for them to do so. I am working over the next month to get back into a 1 ton diesel, with the...