Nice job! Whatever gets the job done makes sense to me:dex:
Nice score:dex:
How much for the entire group?
Spent the last hour getting some of my things organized since the weather has turned. Bottom picture shows beginning mess. This is a quuck start,...
Nice stacks!
[ATTACH] Christmas Eve and yesterday were quite productive. 90% sugar maple and the rest is ash! Cut up a 18 inch maple with the new square...
Days are getting longer, but I want some consistently cold weather to get this stove burning and burning hot!!!! I hate to say it, but I want to...
Lucky guy, I had a drift 5 ft tall on top of my wood last winter. Sounds like you have it all under control.
Good morning all, I hope I am not hijacking here. I have a wood furnace too, and I love it. Something odd happened this morning and I want to...
What is the moisture content?
So the tarps will not freeze to the ground, what they will do is this..... The snow will fall off on the ground next to the tarps, and melt...
Agreed, need to get some air in there. Also, depending on how much snow/ice you get, the tarps may freeze to the ground making it hard to get in...
I will race these with my American any day.....if I was not in a hurry, this could be fun. But I am so busy I need to make splits in a hurry:dex:
I have a few logrite tools, the peavey and the hookaroon. I am rough on them, and they have had no issues. Go out to a few stores and see what...
That is one big ash....and I would not personally top it. Hats off to you guys that can and do.... :dex:
Probably the best move you can make. If you push, someone will get pizzed, which means the wife gets pizzed, which means you still lose. Someday...
I am hand filing now, I just want a job or the true ups since the hand filing gives slight variance over time. Granted, this chain is not a...
So for the hell of it I just called Timberline to see what the deal is with a square ground jig set up. They are currently developing a jog for...
Watch out for the mob!!
Nice equipment!!