Half down. Cuts were slightly overhead and awkward. 28 inch bar on the 461 and some courage. Other half comes down this weekend. Closer to 5...
No fire here on Christmas either. I think I burnt a few more uglies and some small ash late christmas night, just to drop the humidity in the...
Ok, so I looked at the posts referenced above related to that meter. That meter appears to take the surface temperature of the metal pipe. The...
Any ideas roughly on how much these cages weigh when fully loaded with a green hardwood, say a maple or Hickory?
What I am buying appears to be comparable to the unit shown. Mine is going to be hardwired with 25ft of cable up to the living area, vs sitting...
Well done and very neat I must say.
All makes sense. I hope you get the 290 squared away and get into a saw you enjoy!! :saw:
I always think I want a smaller saw, than I grab the 461 and it cuts so fast I do not want to put the thing down. If you have the physical need,...
I have a small firewood sales business I have had for a while. With my recent move into an area near some million dollar plus homes, I can pull...
How much do you have stacked?
Parts will be here in 7-10 days...sorry for the wait, but I will be updating once they show up. :dex:
Messy or not, great ideas can be obtained from simple pictures. What works for some, may not work for others but I wanted to start this to see...
Nice truck, and nice wood!! :dex:
Well said. It takes the mystery out of why a piece with cracked end still burns and smolders for an hour. I have two different meters, one from...
For some of you tech guys, you may appreciate this, or think I am nuts. I just spent a little over $250 to buy the parts for a digital monitor...
I have most of 16/17 wood cut and split, with the plan for the next two weeks to get the log pile cut down also. I keep the damper trimmed down...
I can tell you one thing for sure, that it is birch :D . Careful or the Yellow Birch Matters group will get you for racism!!:dex:
Sears scratch and dent.......and a little tough negotiating:dex:
:dex: Thanks for the feedback. I have a much larger tool/work area in my main garage. I got that little craftsman box for $20 since it has a...
Had to ask, nice collection though. Have you ever ran them all in one day?