Those are some might nice wood toters.....:dex:with some nice wood too
Agreed. If you already cut them up and spent the money in gas and your time, use it for kindling or a quick fire to take the chill off etc. When...
Nice, I grew up near waterman hill. Small world
Nice find! Where about are you in the st Lawrence valley? I lived there most of my life.
How many are runners?
I have burned about half of a cord, mostly uglies, and softwood. It was 24 degrees last night at the house though, so a little beech and hard...
Nice machine. I had that same unit a few years back. I was amazed at the amount of wood/snow/dirt etc I moved with that little tractor........
My log rite has some hook play, but I think it helps since not all of the faces are clean and square. You can torque the nut and boot down,...
Agree with others. With all of the headaches you could likely move it indoors, or just buy an indoor wood furnace. I have a rather large forced...
Sorry I missed this thread yesterday. My meter is the stihl brand. In my palm it reads 36, then 21, then 40. These are back to back. I did...
Anyone else have a still moisture meter? I just got mine and it seems to vary wildly. Guessing it is junk.....fresh green wood is showing 11%...