Poplar is an awesome firewood. Around here, that means Liriodendron tulipifera—known as the tulip tree, American tulip tree, tuliptree, tulip...
I'm a definite "maybe". Mapping it out, can you say "you can't get there from here?" As the crow flies, you are not too far away, but, DANG,...
Beautiful dog!!! FWIW, most dogs do amazingly well with few/no teeth. At worst, you can always buy a cheap coffee/spice grinder and grind up...
Awesome! Very happy for Sandy and your family. Both are definitely better for it. Does she have any teeth? Most of our older and/or mill dogs...
Good advice so far. Definitely go with mittens not gloves. Take a look at outdoors / snowmobile sites. I like Primaloft or similar insulation....
A few more photo's of the day after... Sunrise - The veg garden wire fence on the right is 48" high with 2"x4" openings. I only see two rows...
O.K., I'll play. PE Alderlea T5, 2.0 cu. ft. load of black birch and cherry. Should make it 'til morning. [IMG]
My firewood processing area got pummeled . Big thanks to the wife for picking up a couple of extra tarps before the storm so all of the split and...
Wife and I tag teamed it and got what we could off of the north side. The south side usually melts on it own. Thanks for asking.
I hear you Well Seasoned. Just as we were heading inside after our final shovel/snow thrower session this evening, I finally noticed 2 ft of snow...
20-24" locally, still coming down. Nice full load of black birch in the stove. Sauerkraut and sausage cookin' for dinner. Wife, dogs and cat,...
Definitely >12" here in southern Lebanon county, drifting around so hard to tell exactly. Still accumulating... Fire in the stove. Wife and I...
BTW, your avatar picture always reminds me of Jason Schwartzman in a Wes Anderson movie.
We seem to be on the edge of the forecast. I have no idea what's going to happen. At least I know we'll have heat and a stove top. We've got...
Anchor Seal is the preferred end sealer, but it is a little pricy. Left over latex paint works too. Either one will be tricky to apply below...
Could be 3.5 if you have poor feed, but it doesn't look like it. Only way to find out is shoot him and check his teeth.:whistle:
Around me, that's 2.5 y.o. all day long. Shoot him if you like him.
Great tractor, but... I've only got 1/2 acre or less to mow and a JDx304, so no need for a belly PTO. I can get a new JD 3038E for $20.5K MSRP...
Dang, you may be right! It looks like the "Summit" with the pedestal only comes in flat black; whereas the porcelain enamel finish only comes on...
My T5 (same box as super 27 ) is about 18" N-S and 16" E-W. Close to square so you can load either way. It looks like the Summit is 18" N-S vs....