At full blast, I can get up to 300 *F difference depending on where I measure. Anyone got advice? I suppose it doesn't really matter since what...
After 14 hr, I shoveled some ashes out and still had enough coals to light off a new load. That said, it was not really making much heat. I let...
Thanks for the info.
No. For now I open the top (as in my avatar picture) and run a fan on it when it gets real hot. Definitely considering a blower for this reason.
I took this week off of work and it's been pretty cold, so I've had all sorts of of time to mess around with the stove.:D
Thank you!! This is basically what I've been playing around with. Sounds like I'm doing all I can. It's been a blast learning how this stove...
Now that it's getting colder I've been burning black birch, 15-20%MC on the meter after splitting. Compared to my lower BTU species (tulip,...
Gorgeous!
Welcome aboard.
P.S. Whenever/if you need help let me know.
Jason, since you seem to really be getting into CSM'ing, you should probably look into getting a gallon of Anchorseal. It's only $25 and it is...
Agreed. Better for relative temps than absolutes.
How accurate do you think those spring thermometers are? I just bought the same one, branded Condar, and it pegged past the high end on a medium...
Yes, they can dissolve and/or be passed. Don't over think it.
Augie enjoying the fire. [IMG]
Venison steak, sous vide.
Good for you! :thumbs: I'm jealous, we're still waiting for the snow from"Jonas" to melt.
Better late than never... Finally set the lawn tractor up for winter by dropping the mower deck and putting on the chains. [IMG] Oil, filters,...
3 - my dealer sells chains "buy two, get one free." At least until I bought my first role of chain this year. Now, ????