Sweet! Your son looks genuinely pleased!
It does takes a little time to get started, but after that, it is not much. The bees mostly take care of yourselves.
Last time we checked a couple of weeks ago, only one of four hives was still alive :headbang:
Beautiful fire!!! How you liking EW loading? Didn't like the burn in my T5 loaded EW.
That is VERY important!
I love this thread. You have a great list and the additions are awesome. Here's my suggestions: 1) Fell and limb a tree with an axe that he has...
Tried it. Didn't stop them getting over the 4' fence. We just make sure we hatch out an equal number to the ones the predators get.
Chickens are really fun and low maintenance. We've been running a flock of 20-30 now for about 7 years. We only eat the eggs. We put the door...
I burn as many as are needed to keep the oil furnace off most of the time. Sometimes, I let the oil kick in at the end of an overnight burn just...
No picts tonight, but working on a mix of black birch and sweet gum.
Yeah! They are amazing creatures.
Precip slowed down for now. Hoping this will last.
Large chunks of ice/snow mix falling from the sky right now. Nasty, nasty, nasty!
Dang, I'm right in the of the center of the "significant icing" forecast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing I double checked the generator for the last...
Winter backpacking.
Lots of heat. A little concerned of overfiring. I just brought down a 1/2 cord of red maple to mix with it. The great news is that I have a...
Mine is 15-20%, more on the lower end.
Good luck Stinny . Never fun.
Got a truck load from the processing and drying area. Augie (black) and Rosy (tan) had to check it out. [IMG]
That's what I'm observing. However, if I put my magnetic thermometer there it will max-out, since it reads 50-75 *F higher than my IR gun. The...