P18D 301 Just my 2 cents. I wouldn't want it too secular or too overtly religious. These two are a nice middle ground. Overall, this story is...
Actually, looking at the bark on the oak, it looks like there are some pale areas, indicative of whatever has been killing the rest of my oaks. I...
Wife and cat are sitting on the Poplar trunk. The one underneath is the oak.
Y chrommosomes rule :dex::dex::dex:
Yummy!
Prime BTU's.
Brown marmorated stink bug, Halyomorpha halys. Similar Species: Monitoring for the Brown Marmorated Stink Bug These things are HORRIBLY...
DANG!!! One of the "oaks" from my OP is a dead tulip poplar. I finally got out to take a close look a the damage and found out that what...
See if you can hire a reputable forester(?)
AUGIE! [IMG]
Listen to the voice of experience! Thanks dgeesaman
Reduced/light weight bars are very trendy these days, but, again, they are absolutely not necessary. I run a standard 25" ES bar on my 461. I...
Thanks for the inputs. I have several dozen large standings dead reds in my woods that need to be C/S/S down the road. BTW, the photo is of the...
Glad to see you over here Kyle! Again, don't over think it. My MS461 has been a great sawl. I modded the oiled just because I could. Unless you...
So I've been working on some formerly standing dead red oak. The sap wood is completely punky and soaking wet, so I've been trying to trim it off...
I split and stacked ~3/4 cord of red oak today, in order to make room in the processing area for the two trees from my original post. I've got...
I'm 5'9" and use a 36". I like it alot.
RCBS I find that the point on my Logrite is too round instead of flattened and doesn't have the nice curve of the Council. Also, I like the...
Here you go. I have to say it is not really finished and it is far from perfect; but, I've tried to keep it as cheap and easy as possible and use...
Wife and I worked on reloading the wood crib by the house. It was essentially empty yesterday. Now it's got 1.5 cord. The whole back row is ash...