:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Nothing more than NSAIDS.
Cool photos!
THANKS! So far, so good...
She took it off first, then took out the dead bone fragments and soft tissues, sewed up the skin and nail bed, and then, at the very end, she put...
Primo BTU's there. Good work Sir!
I just hope this post prevents at least one injury in the future. The title begins "Be careful..."
I think I will be able to keep them boogers under control! Phew!
Huh? I use all 10 of my fingers for picking boogers at one time or another.:whistle:
Thanks for the support. I really thought I was going to come home with a simple amputation of the tip. It wouldn't have been the end of the...
I had a very sobering "event" this weekend while splitting wood. It happened in an instant. One second I was cruising along splitting firewood...
White oak saw logs, 26-28" by 9'. We quarter sawed these 4/4 ad 6/4 on my friend's Woodmizer a couple years ago. It was one of his last jobs...
FWIW, I have 16 acres of land. About 1 acre has my house, barn, garage, garden and about a total of 1/2 acre of lawn. I have a JD X304 w/ 42"...
Those suckers are absolutely disgusting. Not even our chickens will eat them, and chickens will literally eat anything.
:drool:. That's just about perfect and a great price. Sill a little outside of my budget. Thanks for looking out for me.
Thought about PTO winch or other options for skidding.
3038e has been on my list since I started looking years ago. I definitely don't need the mid-PTO.
We have been avoiding making the big purchase, begging and borrowing from neighbors, etc. for the 7 years we have been living "in the woods."...
Black gum in the splitter. Not fun. [IMG]
great!