Three weeks later, my finger is healing up nicely and the weather and work were cooperating, so I put in a couple of hours of splitting with my...
Apparently they are built by Mitsubishi?
Anyone have real-experience? Just tossing around the ideas.
[IMG]
Right on there! I nearly blew steam out my ears when I found a mouse and her baby nesting under the hood of my mid-life crisis BMW. :hair:...
I'm super satisfied, especially after adding the blower. However, do note that this winter was unusually warm and it was my first year burning...
Sending you a PM.
Post deleted. I don't want to bogart a fellow member. Sorry for any damage done.
Understood. Again, I'm not trying to undermine you and I do see the value in the additional chains. I hope you get a fair price to you and the...
You might want to consult with your local building inspector, since he/she will be the final say. (great looking hearth there!)
Ah yes. I was introduced to this as a spice on roasted chicken. Lovely, delicate flavor.
We have a full glass hearth pad over our wood floor. It looks really nice, BUT, we have found out that all sorts of dirt gets under there and...
More bad news... After my finger injury and a business trip to Seattle, I went back and checked on my "score." Unfortunately, both trees are...
It's truly amazing the ways we find to muck ourselves up. Hope you heal up quickly and as painlessly as possible.
Sweet!!!!
Your fine. Period.
Thanks for asking. All is good. No pain, unless I bump or stretch it wrong. Don't need any meds.!!! It's healing up miraculously well. Funny...
Thanks . It's actually healing up nicely and mostly pain free now.
O.K. just as long as you didn't put my name with it.
Picture was while waiting around in the ER.