:picard: :rofl: :lol:
That's called smart. Let the blue oval spend all their time & $$ to work out the problems. The public doesn't care who did it first.
Good stuff, from what I've heard, but never used it. PB Blaster is easy to find & pretty cheap.....always worked for me. I hope the Kroil works...
:picard:
$139 to unbend a couple bent nails????? YIKES! :picard: That's a good one! :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol:
They actually only need the last 6.....that's all we use at the auction.
What kind of oil have you been using? Mineral, or synthetic?
:thumbs:
Mainly to brag that they "invented" aircraft/military grade aluminum as a body part. And the real reason was to save weight so when you stick a...
:whistle: :zip:
I think we all thought you already knew about that button up on the top of the dash, with the A in the circle.
Unless you can't get them out even with the fancy tool....then it's off to a repair shop or dealer and $$$. Good luck.
Don't think they a 330 HP one either. 310 is the highest, AFAIK
I didn't think there were EVER too many beer runs. :drunk:
Great job, Pellet Stove Monkey!
Keep us up-to-date.....I'm curious about that "fix".
Uh Oh. :zip:
Is that the pick-up??
I was going to say something similar, decided to :zip: