Is dat Gub'ment cheese? :beerbbq:
Good luck "old guy" LOL Just be careful spraying or squirting anything flammable into a hot engine. Not sure your insurance will pay to...
Hope you don't hear the dreaded "snap!" while trying to remove them. Then, you'll be doing this :headbang: for having a Triton.
Thanks for the reminder larry....have to make a trip to Wally World Sat. and stock up.
:rofl: :lol:
So far, the newly repaired fireplace is purring along. I've got it at it's lowest setting, and don't even have the room blower on, and it's 71*...
I wish. It's a balmy 28* at 4:20 PM here. :( Oh, and old sig is gone. Thanks Grizz!
UNLIKE!!!!!!
Thanks. I put that other weather sticker in my sig line, and it seems to be working.
Just got an email from Optimum.....they have updated my online speed to 200Mbps for free. I just ran Ookla speedtest, and yes, indeed, it is over...
Grizzly Adam I'd be willing to switch, but the question is, are the other ones updating automatically? My WeatherUnderground one is stuck from...
Probably not Jay T's favorite band due to the memories......:heidi:
36* at 7 pm here.
Not feeling much love from you guys........:wacky:
UNLIKE!!!!! :(
You're right....that temp's wrong, and I hadn't noticed the last update. WeatherUnderground goes through this occasionally. I don't see any data...
AFAIK, it's supposed to be on the opposite side.....you don't want high (pressure) winds blowing into the OAK. Mine was on the east-facing side,...
I'm looking at yours right now, and it says 43*. They seem to be all working here.
33* here @ 6am. High for the day is only supposed to be 46* :shiver:
Which one did you use? Any pics of the areas you treated?